close

You think you own whatever land you land on(你認為你擁有所有你登入的土地)
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim(土地只是個可以任意佔領、沒有生命的物體)
But I know every rock and tree and creature(但我知道每個石頭、樹和生物)
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name(都有生命、靈魂和名字)

You think the only people who are people(你認為只有那些人是文明人)
Are the people who look and think like you(那些長相與思考和你一樣的人)
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger(但如果你跟著陌生人的腳步)
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew(你會學到你從來不知道的事)

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon(你可曾聽過野狼向藍月咆嘯)
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?(或者問微笑山貓為何微笑)
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?(你能唱出山之聲音嗎)
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?(你能畫出所有風中德顏色嗎)
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?(你能畫出所有風中德顏色嗎)

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest(到隱藏的松林小路奔跑)
Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth(來品嘗大地甜美的梅果)
Come roll in all the riches all around you(在豐饒的大地打滾)
And for once, never wonder what they're worth(從不懷疑他們的價值)

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers(暴雨和河流是我的兄弟)
The heron and the otter are my friends(蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友)
And we are all connected to each other(我們一個像一個連結)
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends(形成永無止境的圓)

How high will the sycamore grow?(松樹可以長多高)
If you cut it down, then you'll never know(如果你砍倒他,那你將永遠不曉得)
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon(你將永遠聽不見野狼向藍月咆哮)

For whether we are white or copper skinned(不論我們的皮膚是白的或是古銅色)
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains(我們必須唱出山之聲)
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind(我們必須畫出風中的顏色)

You can own the Earth and still(你可以擁有死寂土地)
All you'll own is Earth until(你也可以用有真正的土地直到)
You can paint with all the colors of the wind(你可以畫出所有風中的顏色)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Icicle Sprite 的頭像
    Icicle Sprite

    Icicle Sprite

    Icicle Sprite 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()